Rhodes Residential Builders, LLC
Rhodes Residential Builders Services
Renovation and Remodeling
Sam Rhodes will visit your prospective lot and answer questions regarding shape, size, ARB guidelines, building regulations, views and also discuss possible placement of your home, pool, driveway, etc.
We provide a variety of services including:
Proper planning and scheduling prior to the start of construction provides the foundation on which every subsequent step is based. Addressing critical details during pre-construction frequently results in fewer construction-phase changes, reduced construction time, and cost savings. It also ensures that the finished product meets a client’s needs and expectations.
- Plan Reviews - This service is offered to assist the client in reviewing blueprints, schematic drawings, and ideas as well as to help ensure that budget limitations are adhered to.
- Establish detailed construction schedule highlighting all activities including purchasing, fabrication & deadlines for Owner selections.
- Order and expedite the delivery of material.
- Implement management control of all project activities.
- Prepare subcontract agreements and purchase orders.
Rhodes Residential Builders offers complete renovation and remodeling services for your current home or the home you are planning to purchase. We have executed remodeling projects of simple enhancements to complete makeovers .
Rhodes Residential homes are distinguished by the exceptional detail found in their homes. To accomplish this, Rhodes Residential employs a staff of highly skilled artisans who are responsible for the interior trim, stone work, flooring installation and finish details. By controlling these critical aspects, we can offer details (panelized arches, coffered ceilings, custom crown moldings, paneling, wainscot, built-ins, bath and stone designs, etc.) unavailable from most builders. The attention to detail by these craftspeople and their commitment to excellence truly sets Rhodes Residential homes apart.
- Conduct meetings on site with Owners/Architects to review progress & upcoming tasks.
- On going quality control and pre-construction meetings with subcontractors prior to each phase of work
- Daily inspections to review safety, quality and material deliveries.
- Keeping the job site clean is very important to us, we require each employee and subcontractor to clean up at the end of each work day.
- Complete punch list in timely and professional manner.